- I will be emailing.
- I will not be, God help us all, blogging. I may do the bookpost thing, I don't know.
- I WILL NOT TOUCH TUMBLR. HAHAHA NO.
- I more or less broke myself of the Twitter and
- I will probably be commenting hither and goddamn yes yon.
- July 31st is when the rest of the fourth Potter book goes up on the game site, right? OH WELL
(I played BEJEWELLED today, I am so ashamed of myself. Usually I stick to Tetris, and occasionally e-"Mahjong" ((i.e. fancy-really culturally dubious-memory-solitaire)). I have no hand-eye coordination, no sense of direction, and my spatial navigation is for shit, but I fucking rock the house at Tetris. I had the highest score at my college, I think. Granted, the senior class was like all of eighty people, if that, but still. I am one of those read-upside-down-and-backwards-no-problem people. Pattern recognition is my game.)