Monday, October 20, 2014

so I wrote a thing = I lack the personal integrity to identify a piece of work as my own in public without resorting to a mewling, pathetic, false dissociation

this is everything = this is one thing, maybe two things at best

I feel betrayed = someone who normally agrees with me disagrees with me

my spirit animal = here’s something I like; I am not familiar with what a spirit animal is or does

MT = want to make sure I get involved in this conversation somehow

#truedetectiveseason2 = I too long for human companionship

my body is ready = my body is almost certainly not ready

Mallory Ortberg gives me the pip now most days (it's the Sady Doyle Phenomenon of not knowing how to handle sudden unrelenting internet fame) but this was pretty right on.

(but no, I'm not buying her damn book) (I am through buying books people have based on blogs) (because they ALWAYS FUCKING SUCK, that's fucking why)