Friday, August 23, 2013

from an email to J.

[long, long self-pitying angry rant sparked off by this article SNIPPED]

That right there is why I will never be anyone's poster child ever (well, besides the whole Fail Utterly at Life thing) -- "I SPILLED more neurons than YOU ever DRANK, kid! Come close, little Elsie, and feel the roaring inferno of bitterness and self-pity! THIS is what happens to you if you resist the meds! See you next Halloween!" //amplified cackle

....ahh well, it's all sertraline under the burned bridges by now, I guess.


-- And then a PS (yes, my poor correspondent....) -- "I also don't know how much of a GOOD thing it necessarily is for anyone, even/especially mentally ill people, to get tenure and then be (theoretically) Never In Danger Again, even bipolar/anxious Nice White Ladies....I mean wasn't Hugo S just bragging about that very thing a week or so ago? (BUT ANYWAY)"