Fiction is in red. Date of first publication in (parentheses).
63. The Children's Crusade, Ann Packer (2015)
64. Triggered: A Memoir of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Fletcher Wortmann (2012)
65. The Story of Alice: Lewis Carroll and The Secret History of Wonderland, Robert Douglas-Fairhurst (2015)
66. Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, John Lahr (2014)
67. Visions and Revisions: Coming of Age in the Age of AIDS, Dale Peck (2015)
68. Shadow Work: The Unpaid, Unseen Jobs That Fill Your Day, Craig Lambert (2015)
all 2015 booklist posts