Wednesday, June 3, 2015

mental health or lack thereof: a sequence of fragments

MOI'S BRAIN: Do you expect me to talk?

HYPOMANIA: No, Moi's Brain, I expect you to FZZZGHGTTHTLLLFGHGHTPHHHFFFFFBTZZZZZZZZZZZT

MOI: Fair enough.

*

FRIEND OF MOI: I seriously think you should seriously think about going back to therapy

FoM: again

MOI: //looks at huge ugly black frizzled snarled hopelessly tangled ball of emotions she can't even figure out enough to feel other than "this truly sucks"

MOI: I think there are laws against doing that to therapists

FoM: ....

*

Then T got upset (seriously it was the CAPTAIN AMERICA ISN'T ANGRY HE'S JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU FACE, I can't handle that one) I didn't tell him my medz ran out when his UI check was like a day late (something weird about the direct deposit). IT WAS LIKE A DAY AND A HALF! JEEZ. BACK ME UP HERE, INTERNET.

ENTIRE INTERNET: *crickets*