Saturday, June 1, 2013

books read in June 2013

Fiction is in red.

94. Charlotte Brontë and Her Circle, Clement King Shorter
95. Red Moon, Benjamin Percy (seriously in the running for WORST BOOK I HAVE READ ALL FUCKING YEAR)
 96. In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto, Michael Pollan
97. A Month in the Country, J.L. Carr
98. The Great Charles Dickens Scandal, Michael Slater
99. Iris Murdoch As I Knew Her, A.N. Wilson 
100. Turtle Diary, Russell Hoban (aww, it's v fitting that's my 100th book read this year -- I loved and loved it to pieces in my late teens) 
101. The Mysteries, Lisa Tuttle  
102. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman 
103. The Silver Bough, Lisa Tuttle  
104. Fairyland: A Memoir of My Father, Alysia Abbott
105. Yossarian Slept Here, Erica Heller 
106. C. S. Lewis: A Life, Alister E. McGrath
107. Anne Frank: The Book, The Life, The Afterlife, Francine Prose
108. The American Way of Eating, Tracie McMillan
109. Moab is my Washpot, Stephen Fry
110. The Intellectual World of C. S. Lewis, Alister E. McGrath

2013 booklist