Monday, May 18, 2015

grumpy cat is my patronus

HEY, do you know that now I wake up at SIX FUCKING AYEM EVERY GODDAMN WEEKDAY because of the GIANT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT right across the street? I sure do!

Every morning:

JACKHAMMER: OMG HI HI HI I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL //earsplitting, skull-shattering noise

MOI: //wakes up coffee

T: //wakes up Okay

MOI: COFFEE

COFFEEMAKER: //finishes making coffee on time, because my husband is a fucking genius

T: Here you go, coffee

MOI: //drinks it while remaining as horizontal as possible

T: Does that taste at all different to you from yesterday?

MOI: whut

T: Does it taste better than the other coffee? This is a different brand.

MOI: It tastes adequately caffeinated, bro. That is what I care about.

T: //disappointed Oh.

MOI: //tries to glare but can't focus eyes properly Tell you what, after I ACTUALLY WAKE THE FUCK UP I'll tell you whether or not I can taste the fucking noble rot in the coffee beans

JACKHAMMER: WHEEEEEE I AM SO HAPPY TO GO TO WORK TODAY